Thursday, June 25, 2009

I am guilty

I am guilty of loving material things.
I love my iPhone
and my Nintendo Wii
I love my collection of foreign films
and Design, Typography books.
I love my collection of Surgical Instruments
and comic books.
I love Sushi at least once a week.
I love my Zune and chain smoking
I love old crappy b movies and Twilight Zone episodes
Tin Robots and Painting
I love sketching building because I will never be an architect.
I love my X Box 360,Nintendo, Nintendo 64 and Mike Tysons Punch Out.
I love my girlfriend extensive knowledge in Calculus,biology and everything
having to do with the medical field.
I love cooking and cabbage casserole
I love the size of our house and our pets
I love geeky tech stuff

I love a lot of things. Material things. Some would say this makes
me shallow but they sure are ton of fucking fun.

No comments: