Thursday, June 25, 2009

Meagan



I have something that I realize is good. Some people go through life looking for the mate they are supposed to spend their lives with. Some die alone. Like my Grandmother. She will die alone. I have spent my life in the dens of promiscuity. Looking for "That Special feeling" with a companion. With a lover. I have been with many woman who either took advantage of me or I them. No one in my life has connected with me like Meagan. No woman has ever been herself and on her own merits. Been amazing. No woman knows me like Meagan knows me. Loves me like Meagan loves me. Through and through and ever in and every out. We know each other. No woman has ever made me laugh like she makes me laugh and no woman has ever been as forgiving, tolerating and patient with me like she is. I have made her cry and I have hurt her but through it all we still are madly, crazy and undeniably in love with each other. I have never felt such passion like I do with her. I have never been able to just stare at a woman and be so taken back by beauty that I have to step outside myself to realize. She is all mine.She is the smartest girl I have ever been with and sincerely the most charming. At times just watching her move, her every stunning move just makes my jaw drop. The feeling is right. This is the girl I am supposed to be with. Though I have loved many girls in my life. I have never in my life loved a girl like I love Meagan. She is my everything and the woman I am destined to spend my life with.

No comments: