Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just a thought. Not a poem.

While in New York. I saw real inspiration, Fashion, Design, Architecture and everything that is Art. Walking throughout The Museum of Modern Art I felt a rush of fresh air throughout my spine. Walking through the cold streets at night with my best friend just amazed by the surrounding. Eating the best food I have eaten in my life. The Best Sushi I have ever tasted in my life. I see people's fashions and idea of Art in New Mexico and I wonder where their inspiration comes from. This cities architecture is almost based on poor designs without idea. While on Empire State looking throughout the vast borough of Manhattan I felt alive and knew this is the place I have to be. So in the coming months to years I cannot wait to be going to school there. The School of Visual Arts in Manhattan. In the same city as my best friend and my girlfriend by my side in a city I love. I have since downloaded the NYC Subway system app for my iPhone to start learning the subway system. In this city I felt happy, completely happy and completely at ease. Everyone I came across had a smile on their face and greeted me with warm feelings. Busy but warm. So New York. I will see you soon.

No comments: